Wednesday 25 January 2012

Work inspired OOTD

I know I'm still not keeping up with my blog as well as I should be. But in 10 weeks I will be Mrs Thomson and hopefully I will be nice and tanned after my honeymoon! Today I'm sharing yesterday's outfit for work with you. I was cold when I got home this evening so got changed into some comfy clothes straight away so can't show you today's amazing outfit!



Please excuse the messy hair!

Scarf - Dorothy Perkins - £7 (instead of £12, I would never spend more than £10 on a scarf!)
Short sleeved black top - Miso (Republic) - £5 (sale item last January)
Paperbag trousers - Jane Norman - £21 (half price!)

What do you think? I have a feeling I should have added a thin black belt. But I love the colours of the scarf and how they match with both the top and trousers! Thanks for reading xoxo

1 comments:

Alice Adams said...

Loved this professional outfit, Sam. You look stunning in it. Buy Latisse Online

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...