Wednesday 18 January 2012

Manic Wednesday Make Up

Well I am sorry I haven't had much time for blogging lately but my wedding is now just 8 and a half weeks away!!

Tonight I've done a quick FOTD, quite plain for some, but for others it might be a little bit dramatic, depends if you wear dark colours a lot...



I used:

FACE
No.7 Beautifully Matte Foundation in Almond (30)
No.7 Perfect Light Pressed Powder in Medium
YSL Touche Elcait Concealer
Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Mineral Bronzing Powder in Medium

EYES
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Front Cover Eyeshadow in Powder Puff (eyelid)
Front Cover Eyeshadow in Choc Ice (crease)
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion
YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils

LIPS
Rimmel Lipstick in Love (831)
Avon Everlast Ink in Twig

Here's a pic of my hair afterward when I felt like playing around and giving it some height! Normally I don't do much with my hair, as you have probably noticed!! hehe. Thanks for reading!! xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...