Friday 30 December 2011

Very Quick FOTD

Ok so today I was putting away some of my make up and rediscovered the following Benefit items:
Eye Brightener
Concealer It Stick
Bad Girl Eyeliner

So I was in the mood to use them for a quick natural-ish look.



I used:

FACE
No.7 Tinted Moisturiser in medium
Max Factor Pressed Powder in Medium Beige (41)


EYES
Benefit Eye Brightener - lower waterline
Benefit It Stick - under eyes
No.7 Smoky Rose Quad - all four shades used for eyelid, crease, under eye & highlight
Maybelline Colossal Eyes Mascara in black


LIPS
No.7 Wild Volume Lipstick in Toffee Apple


Definitely not as many items as I would normally wear for a day or evening look!! I think the eye brightener actually looks a bit weird - maybe I haven't done it right?! But I didn't get on with this mascara at first as it seemed really gloopy, possibly a dodgy tube?, although now I can see how long it makes my lashes look and it gives a great curl without using eyelash curlers - time saver maybe?

Is there anything you do to save time when making yourself up? Let me know ur tips/tricks! xoxo

1 comments:

daisy kate said...

I wish I suited a natural look!

Fashion Stereotype

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...